TAKE OUT THE TRASH: PRODUCT EMPTIES

Starting the year off with product empties! These are what I've used up in the last few months.

Being the hoarder that I am, I rarely use up products. I either don't like them enough for me to really finish them up, or I get distracted and move on to another product - I know, it's such a waste! I promised myself this year to really use up all my product before disposing them.
1. Skinfood Tomato Toner


This product was what's left of my previous attempt in the Korean 10-Step Skincare Routine before my niece decided to play with my other stuff and spilled some others. Yikes. I use this after I double cleanse, to make sure that all traces of makeup and dirt are off my face. It has a pleasant smell, and it gets the job done. Though, the only drawback for my dry skin is that this product contains alcohol.


2. Banila Co. Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm


I got this earlier this year during a short local trip because I forgot to pack my skincare. I immediately went for this because I knew it was a cult-favorite, and it was the nearest and easiest pop-up store to go to from where we were staying. I've been using it religiously ever since. It does it's job pretty well - whether it's to take off your light, barely there makeup or your full-faced glam. It cleans everything off for me, without dehydrating my skin or irritating it. Added cookie points for the lovely scent, too!


3. Tony Moly

I'm not really super particular when it comes to cleansers. All I look for is that it won't strip the moisture out of my already parched skin, and it cleans off some of the dirt or makeup my cleansing balm might have missed. I got this the same time I got my Banila Co. Cleansing Balm, and I've been using it alongside as well. It's a decent cleanser, mild fragrance, foams up well, and does its job of double cleansing. 

4. Klair's Vitamin Juice Drop

Well, this doesn't really fall under the category of being an 'empty' product, seeing that it's still 3/4 full, but it recently oxidized which means that the Vitamin C in this has destabilized, and I wouldn't want to use it anymore. Reading from all the rave reviews and non-stop features in blogs and YouTube videos, I got this for myself around early October and started using it immediately. As much as I would want to love this product, it just doesn't work on my skin. Ever since I started using it, I noticed my skin frequently feeling itchy and irritated, and this is the only step I've added to my skincare so I guess it's because of this product. I wanted to try it out again, but as I pulled it out of my vanity, I noticed the serum turning yellow. I guess I wouldn't be trying out any Vitamin C serums any time soon.

Another set of products are waiting to be emptied!

XX,



Share:

0 comments