DECEMBER FAVORITES

Spent half of the holiday season stuck at home (because y'know, Pneumonia), but that wouldn't really stop me from picking out my favorites for the month! These are my picks for the last month of the year!

This month was a bit crazy for me, events here and there so I really had to put a bit more effort into my makeup. Not complaining, because what beauty junkie wouldn't enjoy that?
1. Laura Mercier Sheer Candleglow Perfecting Powder

I discovered this product from Anthea Bueno, a makeup artist who I adore the work of. Did a bit more research, and I found out that this powder gives you that luminous, naturally glowing, lit-from-within look, I knew I had to get my hands on it. It's a cheaper alternative to the raved Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder, which is a plus. I've used it almost everyday since I got it, and I love every bit of it. It blurs and evens out my complexion, and it gives this prettiest glow (which I'll always love the look of). It makes any foundation I use look extra flawless, I just can't get enough of it!

2. Benefit Boi-ing Brightening Concealer

I was looking for a good under eye concealer, and this ended up in my cart. I've been using this constantly throughout the month and I really like it. It's incredibly creamy, very easy to blend out, and the peachy undertone really brightens my undereye area. It doesn't crease, and it manages to stay for a good 7-8 hours before it starts to slightly fade. 

3. Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

I've been eye-ing this bronzer for the longest time already. I used to have the Dark Chocolate Soleil version, but I found that it was a tad too dark for me, so I gave it away. It's the only bronzer I've been meaning to get since, and my mom got me this for my birthday! It smells like chocolate, and even though I'm ashamed of saying this, it even tastes like it. It's a bit on the paler side, but I love my pale bronzers because I get to build it up to the intensity that I like.

4. Japonesque Kumadori Contour & Highlighting Brush

During my short vacation trip, I didn't really plan on getting any brushes. I usually get my brushes in sets, rarely individually. When I saw this at a local beauty store, it immediately reminded me of the Nars Yachiyo brush. I tried it out on a whim, and was amazed at how lightweight and soft it was. It has been my go-to brush for almost everything - setting powder, bronzer, highlighter, blush. It's made as a contour and highlight brush, but I find it to be the perfect size for a multitasker brush.

Here's to a 2018 of discovering new favorites!

XX,

Share:

0 comments