JANUARY FAVORITES

A January favorites post in March? I know! But with the long weekend ahead, why not update the blog, right? Here are the things I've been loving for the month of January! Disclaimer: The organizing freak in me would anti-date this for proper sequencing purposes. Heh.

In the past couple of weeks, I've been extremely busy with taking care of my health plus I was packed with work. But mostly, the health thing was what consumed most of the first three months of my 2018. I've been on hiatus from both my work and my MUA sideline, but now that I'm feeling better, and it's all been taking care of, I am now back worry-free!
1. Huxley Secret of Sahara Cream: More Than Moist

This is the first skincare product featured in my favorites, and this product deserves the spotlight! You might have read in my product empties post how badly my skin has reacted to the Klair's Vitamin C Juice Drop. TLDR; My skin got extremely dry and flaky. Not even my (previously) trusty Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion could help it, so I had to resort to getting another moisturizer. Luckily, I discovered this during my 'K-Beauty' skincare search, and I've raved about it since. Texture wise, it's on the thicker side, but when applied, it feels light but you can still feel your skin extremely moisturized. It melts once applied, and gives you this luxurious moisturized feel. I've actually already finished a tub, and now I'm on my second. I've recommended this to a friend, and she loved it just as much as I did!
2. Diorskin Forever Fluid Foundation

I've watched a Youtube Makeup Tutorial awhile back, and she was using this as her foundation. After seeing how it gave full coverage and a flawless finish, I knew I had to have this in my personal collection. All my other foundations were either light or medium coverage, so I planned on getting a full coverage one for special occasions. I've used this the most throughout January, even used it on 'not-so-special' days. I just love how a thin layer can already leave me looking flawless, love how it manages to stay the entire day on me as well.


3. Morphe 15N Night Master Palette

There are days where I wear eyeshadow, and this was the one I've been picking up a lot. I also have the 15D Day Slayer Palette, but I seem to lean toward this one more. I love my oranges, but my plums and purples would always win. I've been using Morphe palettes for my clients, and I've always trusted their color payoff and pigmentation - and getting a palette for my personal collection didn't disappoint.
4. CoverFX Illuminating Powder

You know how I love anything that would make my skin glow. My mom gave this to me after she found out that anything illuminating wasn't 'for' her. I've been using it almost daily throughout January, because it's one of those 'it-doesn't-feel-like-a-powder' products. It's incredibly light on the skin, and you wouldn't even know you're wearing it.

XX,

Share:

0 comments