WISHLIST SERIES #1


.................................................................................another one in the basket ;) 

In my earlier post, I've talked about doing the most massive beauty cleanout I've ever done. One reasons why the whole cleaning out thing wasn't such a tragic experience is the excitement it brings me to build my collection again! I know what you're thinking, that this must cost me a fortune, that I never should've thrown away my stuff. For the record, most of my stuff were already getting old, and I still have a handful left. 


I'm fully aware how much $$$ this new 'beauty adventure' would cost me, and of course I don't plan on filling up my collection all at once. Slow and steady is going to be my pace. I was (and hopefully no longer) a reckless shopper, I tend to buy things out of whim or impulse. Now I'm trying to control myself, reading endless reviews before I get to decide about the purchase. (Or.....)


Anyway, going back to the 'rebuilding my collection' idea, I'm planning to do it in sections, base, eyes, cheeks, and lips. I've decided to create a wishlist, and initially make the list short so I don't overwhelm myself (or my wallet). Three, at most.

Soooooo now I'm going to talk about the first part of my wishlist, starting off with the base products - primers, foundations, concealers, and powders.



Some of these products are high end, but I still have my eyes for good mid-range and drugstore products, but the ones that made the cut are the ones that I REALLY want to add to my collection.



1. Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer

Anything that bears a claim to be hydrating always finds its way on the top of my list. Radiant and hydrated will always be the look a girl (or guy) with dry skin goes for, and since I already have the Hourglass Backlight Priming Filter as my 'radiant' primer, I think I'd no longer need another one, and opt for a 'hydrating' one instead.




1. Dior Diorskin Forever Foundation

A youtuber from a recent makeup tutorial video I watched used this foundation as her base product. Noticing the ease of application and full coverage this product gives, I knew I had to get my hands on these! A little pricey, though, so I might get this for myself as a birthday gift??

2. Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude Water Fresh Foundation

After telling a friend about my interest in the Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation, she warned be that it might be too 'much' for me, considering that I have dry skin. Discovering this new product might be my ticket to finally getting to try the famous Double Wear line!



1. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer

Who could ever skip out on this on their wish lists? I own a few of these for my MUA Kit, so I already know how well it does its job. I also remember this being in my wishlist back in college. I don't know why I never managed to get myself one over the years.


I would've added the Charlotte Tilbury The Retoucher Concealer in the list but it's extremely hard to get my hands on them. I only saw one of these for sale when I got it, and that was it. No other online stores were carrying them. I still have mine, though - but I'm already running low. Eek!



1. Laura Mercier Candleglow Sheer Perfecting Powder #1

Ah yes, another makeup product that makes you radiant and glow like there's no tomorrow. I have a thing for luminosity, and you probably have noticed that by now. This finishing powder claims to have an 8-hour wear, and the fact that bloggers happen to find it true was enough bait for me.

What's on your wish list? Would love to hear from you!

XX,



Share:

0 comments