NOVEMBER FAVORITES


These are the things I ended up loving for the month of November!

November is my birth month, and what I always live by - my 'Spoil Yourself' month. I've gotten hold of a few new things to try, and continued to test out the things I already had. With the month recently ending, I picked my top favorites! 


1. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation

This product has been in my wishlist since college, and I've finally gotten hold of it. I immediately tried it out, and couldn't put it down ever since! It gives me a lovely radiant finish, and it survives a 10-hour wear on me! 

2. Too Faced Love Flush Blush in How Deep is Your Love?

The minute I laid eyes on these, I instantly fell in love! I got two of the Love Flush Blushes, the other one being the I Will Always Love You. I always thought I end would up favoring the latter because of my love for peachy oranges, but I ended up grabbing this one more frequently this month. It gives off somewhat an ever-so-slightly burnt coral  pink flush, and I've been all over it for the past few weeks.

3. Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter

I went to a beauty store intending to get a drugstore highlighter, but impulsively walked out with this instead, and I must say, this has been the best impulse purchase I have ever made. It's the prettiest, most natural looking champagne highlighter that gives off such a radiant look. I haven't stopped using it since I got it!

Any favorites we have in common? Let me know!

XX,


Share:

0 comments