BANILA CO. CLEAN IT ZERO SET

"Hello Beautiful! We are the BANILA CO. International. We have read your post about our product Clean it Zero, and we were so glad and thankful. So, we want to give you a gift. Our new Clean it Zero Set!" --- WAIT WHAT?!
A few weeks ago, I was very much surprised when Banila Co. messaged me, telling me that they wanted to send me their new Clean It Zero Set. They read how much I raved about their Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm during my last Product Empties post, and wanted to send me this set as their sign of thanking me. I was beyong ecstatic because 1. This is the first time a company ever messaged me (plus they even read my blog!), and 2. It's Banila freaking Co.
The set came in this big colorful gradient box, and when you open it, you'll be greeted with a giant-ass mirror stuck at the back the 'door'. 
What I love about this set it that I could try out the different variants of the cleansing balms. Yay!
In the top row are four sampler sizes of their cleansing balm variants in Original, Nourishing, Revitalizing, and Purifying. I love how it's so compact, you can bring it with you in your travel kit. I have upcoming trips and this is the perfect way to have a cleansing balm without having to bring a giant tub.
Below the sampler sized cleansing balms are full sizes of the Clean it Zero Cleansing Balm in Original, and the Clean It Zero Foam Cleanser.
In case you're wondering, all of these have the same old formula we all know and love, and rave about, but now it comes in a new, more millenial-approved design. Pastel colors, bigger, cleaner texts, and a cleaner packaging design.
I haven't actually tried the foam cleanser yet, so I couldn't wait to give it a whirl in the next couple of weeks! 
I initially thought this was a face towel, but it's actually one of those towel-headband things you wear on your head during your entire skincare session so your hair isn't all over the place. 

So that's it for this sort of unboxing post. I'll try out these other stuff and let you know how I feel about them in the next couple of weeks!

XX,









Share:

0 comments