MARCH FAVORITES

I've been meaning to get some work done over the long weekend, but the sun was beautifully out today so I took out my camera and did a few blog shots. Getting that *perfect* blog shot is quite a challenge for a 'perfectionist' like me, ya know. Anyway, here are my top picks for the month of March! 

...wait, we're already through with March?! 2018 is going by SO fast!
1. Benefit Boi-ing Industrial Strength Concealer

Ever since sporting a foundation-free routine these past few weeks, concealer has been my only go-to 'base' product. It has saved me a lot of prep time in the morning, specially when I've snoozed my alarm more than necessary. Eep! I've collected a few concealers during my makeup-crazy-phase, but I've been reaching for this one the most. The Benefit Boi-ing Brightening Concealer has been a favorite of mine last December, and while it still is my favorite concealer for my undereyes, this Industrial Strength Concealer is my current favorite for blemishes. I wasn't really into it when I first got it, because I found the texture and consistency quite rough, but as soon as I 'used up' the top layer, I noticed that it was already very creamy and really easy to work with. It blends really well into the skin, and it gives a seamless finish. 

2. Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder in Highlight-01

I've been reaching for my highlighters on a daily basis, and I actually prefer wearing highlighters more than the other cheek products I own. (Now, don't hate me on this!) But I personally think that highlighters are more of a staple product for me than a blush. I just adore that healthy radiance these types of product seem to give you. This Laura Mercier may look a tad bit powdery on application, but once it starts to 'set in', you're left with a gorgeous glow that makes it look like you've taken extra time to do your makeup!

3. Neogen Dermalogy Gauze Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling

When you're a skincare junkie who watches a lot of YouTubers, you'll know how every single one of them love this product. I didn't give into buying this until recently - I don't know, I have that odd habit of initially shying away from really hyped up products until I feel like getting them (or not getting them at all). But since I didn't have an exfoliator in my routine, I finally gave in and got this one. My skin is probably thanking me that I got this, because it leaves my skin really nice and soft, and I feel like my skin is somehow 'renewed' after using these. It's a mess-free way of making sure that your dead skin cells are sloughed off. I always look forward to using this mid-week, or at the end of the week. I always feel like I'm giving my skin some TLC when I'm using this.

Here's to hoping I won't procrastinate anymore after this!

XX,

Share:

0 comments