MY TRAVEL MAKEUP

I'm currently on a short, holiday weekend trip and I don't want to spend two hours a day  doing my makeup. Well, not that I do spend two hours a day, but you get the idea!


Contrary to what I do back home, I couldn't be bothered doing my usual routine because I want to enjoy the entire day being out and about. Not that it takes me hours at home, I just want it to be quicker when I'm on a trip. Also, like most of us who has travelled in one way or another, I didn't want to pack so much with me.


I rummaged through my stuff, and immediately grabbed the most convenient makeup products I owned - those that either do not need tools or do not need constant attention 24/7. I ended up packing these with me:

1. Too Faced Hangover Primer

My skin is normally dry, and although I have a rich moisturizer to prep my skin with, I needed an extra boost of hydration.

2. L'Oreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation

I didn't want to bring too much brushes with me + this cushion foundation having an applicator is the perfect base product to pack.

3. It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream SPF 50+

I brought another foundation, or in this case, a CC Cream because I needed something that had enough sun protection for our occasional walking-out-in-the-sun.



3. Colourpop No-Filter Concealer

I haven't really given this enough attention back home, so I packed this with me so I could get a good use out of it over the weekend.

4. CoverFX Blotting Powder

It was either this or my Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder, and there was no way I was going to bring that giant ass tub with me! 

5. Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter

Another convenient little beauty, I could just sweep it on my cheekbones and blend it out with my fingers. 



6. Becca Mineral Blush in Wildflower

My mom gave me her Becca Mineral Blush in the shade Hyacinth a while back. I ended up loving it so much because it had a REALLY good 9-hour wear on me. I picked up another shade and got it days before our trip so I immediately packed this with me out of excitement on trying another shade.

I actually forgot to include my good ol' ABH Dipbrow in the photo. Yikes!

XX,


Share:

0 comments