NEW IN: SEPHORA HAUL

Online shopping will be the death of me.

About a month ago, Sephora held an app exclusive Halloween Frenzy sale, and I think Frenzy was a fitting word for it. This was my first Sephora purchase, and that was seriously the biggest shopping adrenaline rush I've had in quite a while. They had an insane offer of giving you either a 30%, 40% or 60% discount depending on the 'weight' of your purchase, and being the crazy lady that I am, I aimed for the bigger discounts because.....why not?


The sale was only set for a few brands but I got myself a hefty amount of stuff including tools, base products and a few lipsticks. 


1. Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set Volume 1

I loved this set so much when I first had them for my birthday a few years back, but I disposed them in my recent clean out because they were getting quite old. I know there are other volumes of this set, but from what I read, the second one didn't receive as much love as this, and the third is expensive as hell. 


2. Becca Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation

I've been a fan of anything 'luminous' from Becca, or anything that claims to give you a luminous glow in general. I've tried their Backlight Priming Filter and Shimmering Skin Perfector, and loved both - so it really isn't a surprise that this foundation ended up in my bag. 


3. Sigma F30 Large Powder Brush

....because you really can't have too much brushes, I guess? I've had good experiences with my Sigma brushes in my MUA kit, so it made its way to my personal stash!

4. Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer

The concealers I currently own are mostly medium coverage, and even though I prefer it, I still wanted to try something with a little more coverage for special occasions. So, into the bag it goes!

5. CoverFX Blotting Powder

This is something I wanted to carry in my handbag for an emergency touch-up in case the luminous products I use become too glowy in the middle of the day. I love dewy finishes, but looking shiny in odd places is another thing.


6. Too Faced Melted Matte Lipsticks 

I initially carted the Becca Champagne Pop SSP, but realized that I haven't really gotten anything for my lips, so I ended up with these instead. Also, I haven't worn anything bold in a while so I'm excited to try these out!

xx,



Share:

0 comments