OCTOBER FAVORITES

It's already been a few days past October, but better late than never, right?

I've been having so much fun trying out the things I recently got. I haven't really done this in quite a while, so the feeling of getting to try new makeup is thrilling for me. I'm throwing myself back to the beauty-verse and discovering products that I have either missed out on before, or are new releases. My collection is slowly growing, and I've got my favorite picks for the month of October!

1. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation

When I first applied this foundation, I felt that is was an average product - applied like other foundations I've tried before, finish was okay, nothing quite spectacular about it. Although, after giving it some time to sink and disappear into my skin, I fell in love with how my skin looked! The finish started out from being average, to giving me this radiant, flawless look! I love how it lasted perfectly on my skin for a good 7-8 hours, before showing some slight fading. This has been my constant foundation for most of October, and I can see that it'll be a staple in my kit!

2. Too Faced HangoveRx Primer

I have heard good things about this, and when I got to try it out myself, I was now part of the bandwagon! My skin has never felt so smooth and hydrated. The formula is so rich, without making your skin feel heavy and sticky. Oh, and have I mentioned it smells like coconut?!

3. Maybelline Volum' Express Magnum Big Shot Mascara

I've been using this everyday, and this product does not disappoint! It gives my sparse, sad looking lashes good volume and length. Plus, it also holds up a curl for the entire day. I don't know why the Lash Sensational never worked well on me, but this Big Shot is lovely and made it to my favorites!

I wonder what my favorites for November would be. I'm excited!

xx,




Share:

0 comments