WISHLIST SERIES #3


It's the third and final roundup of my ultimate wishlist, and I think I've ran out of 'Swish Swish' lyrics to write as part of this intro and well, this is awkward. 
Final post for this series, and it'll be all about the cheeks (and cheekbones). Like most beauty junkies, we all want a lot of things, but I've rounded it up to the topmost things I want in my collection!





1. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer

Now that I look at it, I think Hourglass is a constant in my wishlist. Though, it's not a shocker. I love the formula of Hourglass powders, and seeing the reviews of their bronzers only live up to the fact that Hourglass in general is a great brand.

2. Soleil Tan de Chanel

What intrigues me the most about this product is how it's so unique than most bronzers out there. It comes in a cream formula to give you that natural, but still editorial-esque bronzed look. It's also pricier than most bronzers, but with the size of it, I think it'll last you for quite some time.



1. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush

I've been an avid fan of Hourglass since the release of their Ambient Lighting Powders. I've also owned a few of these a while back, but decided to give them to my mom when she was starting out her makeup craze. Out of all the blushes I've owned and tried, these Hourglass ALB's have got to be my favorite. 



1. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow


Oh how I swoon over the luxurious products of Charlotte Tilbury. It wasn't until I tried out their Magic foundation that I started falling in love with the brand. Not only is the packaging something to lust upon, but the quality of the products themselves are of excellent quality. Charlotte Tilbury actually delivers what the products promise. This Bronzer and Highlighter duo has been a favorite of most, and I want to try it out myself, too!

2. Laura Mercier Face Illuminator

In general, I think highlighters are my favorite makeup product. The more blinding it is, the more I know I'm going to love it. Although I love still love the subtle, lit-from-within ones as well. They're bright and beaming, and probably visible from miles away!

That's it for my wishlist series! From foundations to blushes, these are all the things I've been wanting for my personal collection. I hope to get them all, one of these days. 

XX,



Share:

0 comments